Joe Burrow deletes social media apps after Bengals 0-2 start

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Joe Burrow deletes social media apps after Bengals 0-2 start

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 08:47

After their incredible run to Super Bowl 56, the have stumbled out of the gate in 2022. They are 0-2, and quarterback has struggled, but he is doing his best to avoid any negativity from outside the team facility.The Bengals have Ben Bishop Men Jersey suffered back-to-back disappointing lo ses to the and , and social media has not been kind to the team. Tyler Seguin Men Jersey , Burrow said he has not seen it because he has deleted Twitter and Instagram from his phone."What's great is I don't have Twitter or Instagram right now, so I've seen none of it," Burrow said. "We're focused on what's going on in here. I'm sure it's not a very good reaction, but I think it'll be a different reaction as we get going here." Burrow did say that deleting his social media Jon Casey Kids Jersey apps wasn't a recent development. The Bengals' star quarterback said they have been off his phone for "a while."Through two games in Curtis McKenzie Men Jersey 2022, Burrow has not been himself. He has completed 64 percent of his pa ses for 537 yards, three touchdowns, and four interceptions. What's most concerning about the team's early i sues is that he has been Brian Bellows Men Jersey sacked 13 times after the Bengals invested in the offensive line during the offseason. Cincinnati and Burrow get a nice bounce-back opportunity this weekend as they travel to face the on Sunday. That game kicks off at 1:00 p.m. and will air on CBS.

Odpovědět