Best-dressed NFL players Week 3 These looks stood out including Travis Kelce with Taylor Swift in stands

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Best-dressed NFL players Week 3 These looks stood out including Travis Kelce with Taylor Swift in stands

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 08:49

Not only did Week 3 give us an exciting slate of games, but it also gave us some great Adam Erne Women Jersey looks from the players.The were arguably the biggest the field today, scoring a whopping 70 points against the . The 'Fins scored the most points by any team in the last 57 years, but who scored most when it came to pregame and postgame fashion?A big trend this week was all-over print and many players made a statement Albin Grewe Men Jersey by going with a top and bottom in a matching pattern.Let's take a look at the biggest winners off the field this week. Here are some of the best looks from Week 3: ' look caught my eye in more than one way, especially when I noticed the actual eye in the print. Tenne see Titans (@Titans) Prints are having such a moment in fashion and here they are again, this time on rookie . . clocks in with the fit Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) Just because they're fun, let's feature one more all-over print outfit. While these three players rocked their pregame moment, all of them went on Matthew Lorito Women Jersey to lose their game on Sunday. The intro | Jacksonville Jaguars (@Jaguars) When it comes to shorts with a suit jacket, you either love it or you hate it, but it always gets attention. busine s casual Los Angeles Chargers (@chargers) Speaking of a suit with shorts ... Never ~ short ~ on swag Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) Alex Delvecchio Kids Jersey The came out this week with some solid looks. I like that this fit is a little 90s, a little punk and a little modern. 7 Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) had potential new girlfriend Taylor Swift in the stands, so he had to show out and dre s to impre s. His cool pregame look translated into confidence on the field, a touchdown and a win for the . Bob Probert Women Jersey Okay, Killa Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs)

xanhast

Re: Best-dressed NFL players Week 3 These looks stood out including Travis Kelce with Taylor Swift in stands

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 17:31

Odpovědět