Jalen Hurts on Nick Siriannis future after Eagles early playoff exit I didnt know he was going anywhere

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Jalen Hurts on Nick Siriannis future after Eagles early playoff exit I didnt know he was going anywhere

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 09:04

As James Johnson Jersey stood at the podium attempting to explain how the ' season went so far south, the franchise quarterback was ready for any questions on Nick Sirianni's future.Sirianni is officially on the hot seat after the Eagles became the first team to start 10-1 and lose six of their final seven games since the 1986 . The Eagles will have to make a decision about their head coach's future in the coming days, even if Hurts dodged giving any ammunition on Dwight Powell Jersey the direction he's leaning."I didn't know he was going anywhere," Hurts said immediately after the Eagles' lo s to the , via a team transcript. "I have a ton of confidence in everyone in this building. Just a matter of us going out there and playing clean football, and that's been something we have not done." Sirianni has made the playoffs in all three seasons as Wes Iwundu Jersey the Eagles head coach, the only head coach in franchise history to accomplish that feat. His .667 win percentage is the highest in franchise history (34-17 record) and he took the Eagles to the in Year Two on the job, yet Philadelphia's epic collapse may cost Sirianni his job."I'm not thinking about that," Sirianni said. "I'm thinking about the guys. Again, there is a lot of guys in that locker room, all the guys in that locker room, every single one of them, that put their heart and soul into this. "I'm not worried about me Luka Doncic Jersey , I'm not. You know, as the head coach, I'm just trying to be there for our guys and staff right now through a tough time. Obviously, we didn't finish anywhere near where we wanted to finish. And so, again, my heart feels for Freddie Gillespie Jersey these guys, we're are all taking it hard and that is where my mind is right now."

xanhast

Re: Jalen Hurts on Nick Siriannis future after Eagles early playoff exit I didnt know he was going anywhere

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 17:40

Odpovědět