Sean Payton has no answers after Broncos embarrassing 70-20 loss to Dolphins Im at a loss for words

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Sean Payton has no answers after Broncos embarrassing 70-20 loss to Dolphins Im at a loss for words

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 09:06

As great as the day was for the , it was just as bad for the . The Dolphins in a game in 57 years, beating the Broncos 70 (yes 70) to 20.For the losing side, the frustration was palpable in the locker room and at the Martin Jones Men Jersey podium. There is no surprise that the Broncos were not happy after the defeat.Head coach Sean Payton did not have many answers following the blowout, except to note how embarra sing it all was."Obviously that was embarra sing ... I'm at a lo s for words," Payton said Eric Fehr Men Jersey . "Every once in a while in the you get your butt kicked, but this was different." When a reporter told Payton how historic the lo s was, the head coach, clearly annoyed, said, "I'm aware," wondering what question the reporter was trying to ask. We got former Vikings reporter on national TV asking Sean Payton about his historically poor defense Arif Hasan, but NFL (@ArifHasanNFL) You could feel the tension coming from the head coach as he Artemi Kniazev Men Jersey repeated, "What's the question."The Dolphins had 726 yards, the second-most and their 70 points were the third-most in league history. The points and total yards total were the most ever given up by Denver in franchise history. "It'd be one thing to say we're going to get on to the next game," Payton said (via ). "We have to watch that tape. Monday will be tough for a lot of players, tough for us as coaches."Other players chimed in to comment on just how embarra sed they felt to be on the losing end of such a lopsided game."That's the most embarra sing game I've ever been a part of," Broncos inside linebacker said (via ) "It's the most embarra sing game I've ever watched. We've got to figure it out. Thank god it's only one. But we can't make it more." Timo Meier Kids Jersey Broncos safety said, "It definitely feels bigger than one game. Any time you lose the way we lost Sunday , shit is embarra sing. Absolutely embarra sing. Like I said, we didn't do anything we put in place."And longtime Broncos OT Garett Boles didn't mince words when asked how he felt. Ive been here for Jannik Hansen Jersey seven years and all Ive done is lost.Broncos lineman Garett Bolles shared his emotions after Denvers 50 point defeat in Miami. Scotty Gange (@Scotty_G6)

xanhast

Re: Sean Payton has no answers after Broncos embarrassing 70-20 loss to Dolphins Im at a loss for words

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 17:43

Odpovědět