Chiefs Mecole Hardman A lot of targets to go around after Tyreek Hill trade offense gonna be explosive

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Chiefs Mecole Hardman A lot of targets to go around after Tyreek Hill trade offense gonna be explosive

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 09:42

Ever since took over under Tee Higgins Jersey center, the have annually sported one of the NFL's best offenses. Their pa sing game production has been unmatched around the league, with Mahomes routinely keeping the offense among the league leaders in explosive plays.It will be a challenge to match that explosive production this coming season, because the primary target on the end of the plurality of Mahomes' big plays -- -- now plays for another team after being traded to the earlier this offseason. One of the receivers still on the squad after Hill's departure, though, thinks the Chiefs will be just fine. The primary reasons: The guy under center, and the guy at tight end."The offense, they Quinton Spain Jersey 're gonna be explosive," said, . "You got Patrick Mahomes at the helm; he's got the keys to the car. Then you've got the best tight end in the league in . When you've got those two guys and our offensive line that's revamped that's going to be pretty good again this year, I think you can lean on those guys to have a succe sful offense. I think, just with Pat and Trav alone, the offense is going to be great regardle s. With the pieces of me, JuJu (Smith-Schuster), Marquez (Valdes-Scantling), I think we're gonna have a significant role in the offense to boost it up a bit. I think you're gonna see a more overall play of the offense." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Zach Kerr Jersey Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please Cincinnati Bengals Men Jersey check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Still, with Hill no longer in town, Hardman knows there is a vacuum to be filled in the offense. But in that vacuum, he sees an opening for players like him to step up."Definitely opportunity, for sure," he said. "A guy like Tyreek with a lot of targets, I think it's a lot of targets to go around. Obviously, we've got a good group of guys, receivers-wise, so it's definitely going to be a good year to come up a little bit and just have fun with it and just take advantage of the opportunity." Kansas City's offense Tyler Shelvin Jersey will surely look different without Hill. There may be more running, more short and intermediate pa ses, more play-action concepts. But the Chiefs will still need to generate explosives, and they'll be counting on guys with deep speed like Hardman to do it.

xanhast

Re: Chiefs Mecole Hardman A lot of targets to go around after Tyreek Hill trade offense gonna be explosive

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 18:05

Odpovědět