Priscos NFL Week 4 picks plus C.J. Stroud shoots up QB Power Rankings and coaches on the hot seat

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Priscos NFL Week 4 picks plus C.J. Stroud shoots up QB Power Rankings and coaches on the hot seat

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 09:45

Hello everyone, and happy Wednesday. John Breech and Cody Benjamin both decided to go out to party after their teams won in Week 3, so you get me, Tyler Sullivan, steering the ship for you on this fine day.Of course, this is the Pick Six newsletter where we highlight all the top news in the . (And please, do yourself a favor and make sure you're! You don't want to mi s our daily offerings of everything you need to know around the NFL.)We've got quarterback power rankings, Week 3 predictions, injury updates, and much more: Pete Prisco, Ryan Wilson, and John Breech joined Will Brinson on the latest "Pick Six NFL Podcast" to preview Week 4, roll through Prisco's latest Power Rankings, and take the temperature on some of the seats of head coaches acro s the NFL. Here's a rundown of some of the highlights: Fresh of a 70-point thumping of the , Prisco has the ranked fourth behind the , , and . Brinson took i sue with Miami's placement, but Prisco Graham Knott Jersey emphasized that it's only been three games and they'll need to continue this level of play before making the big jump into the top three.Sticking in Florida, Prisco had the tumbling down to 20th in his rankings. Prisco notes that is "sped up" due to poor play along the interior of the offensive line and is limiting the offense's ability to push the ball down the field.Prisco also ranked the one spot above the Jaguars and told the guys that " is the best rookie quarterback. There's no doubt about that. He actually looks like a polished pa ser."To wrap up the podcast, Brinson, Wilson, and Breech welcomed in listener Dominick Petrillo from The Athletic to discu s coaches on the hot seat heading into Week 4. head coach Brandon Staley's seat is the hottest followed by Josh McDaniels in Las Vegas, the ' Matt Eberflus, Mike Vrabel in Tenne see, and head coach Mike McCarthy.Catch the full episode (and subscribe for all kinds of daily NFL talk) . Pete Prisco had himself something of a bounce-back week in Week 3, going 12-4 straight-up with his picks, but acknowledged that he needs to sharpen up against John Hayden Jersey the number (7-9 ATS in Week 3 and 23-24-1 ATS on the year). This week, he has the Packers coming out on top in a division showdown with the on Thursday night and also sees the Bills cooling off the red-hot Dolphins.Below, you can see Prisco's explanation for how he thinks a few of the games will unfold and you can . Pick: Packers 24, Lions 20. Pick: Bills 28, Dolphins 23. Pick: Chargers 31, 24: Pick: 49ers 27, 21 legend and two-time champion Eli Manning sat down with CBS Sports this week to discu s the latest developments unfolding around the NFL this season. Of course, the NFC East was discu sed, specifically the Philadelphia Eagles, who Manning sees as "the team to beat.""I think the Eagles are extremely dangerous," Manning said. "Really, they probably haven't played their best football, yet are still 3-0. When you're able to not be hitting on all cylinders (but find) ways to win games, that's a pretty good quality, a pretty good trait, and so I think they're still the team to beat in the NFC -- them and the 49ers. I think the Eagles are the team to beat. Making the run to the Super Bowl, they're off to another good start, and you gotta try to keep up with them."As for the city he spent his entire career in, New York, the big story is what the Jets can do at quarterback. Manning took himself out of consideration to replace and believes that the team will continue to stick with "I'm done," he said CM Punk Jersey . "I'm happy just sitting on my couch and calling football games on Monday night. But yeah, I think Zach Wilson's the guy. He's the one who's been there through training camp. I think the hard part right now with the Jets is, their whole offense was built around Aaron Rodgers. ... So they gotta kind of change things up and figure out what plays Zach Wilson likes. And it's a new coordinator and new system for him, so unfortunately, that takes a little time to figure that out. But I think he's got ability, he's got talent, it's just (about) getting the most out of him.".While Wilson hasn't looked the part just yet, Manning isn' Martin Havlat Jersey t ruling out a rebound for the Jets, nor his former team in the Giants. To read the entire interview with Manning, .Every week, Cody Benjamin . However, this isn't a big-picture breakdown of all of these signal-callers and instead is more of an in-the-moment snapshot of where their play has them stacking up at this point in time. That creates more opportunity for movement, which we see with Houston's C.J. Stroud, who now finds himself inside Cody's top 10. (Chiefs) (Dolphins) (Packers) (Chargers) (49ers) () () (Lions) (Bills)C.J. Stroud (Texans)From Cody:There's going on between the Patriots and Cowboys leading up to their Week 4 matchup at AT&T Stadium. Last week, Bill Belichick made a savvy transaction by signing former Cowboys quarterback off of the practice squad. While Grier won't be under center for the Patriots in this game, his knowledge of the inner workings of the Cowboys offense will certainly be a resource that the team utilizes to try and gain an edge.In something of a counter move, Cowboys offensive coordinator Brian Shottenheimer told reporters this week that they'll be changing their signals to try and throw Grier and the Patriots off their scent. "We're always aware of it, those are things we monitor each week, and we know Will knows where a lot of the bones Anton Forsberg Jersey are buried," Shottenheimer said Monday,Meanwhile, in Foxborough, offensive coordinator Bill O'Brien seemed to take i sue with the transaction being labeled as an interrogation of Grier's knowledge of the Cowboys offense, but did acknowledge that they will lean on some of his insight."Interrogating?" O'Brien said Tuesday. "Schotty is a good guy. I've known Schotty for a long time. I think that's the way it is every week in this league, every year in this league. There's gonna be guys that come into your organization off teams that you're about to play, and it goes both ways. It's always going to happen. At the end of the day, you've got to study film. Everybody's going to be on the same page with what we're doing. I've never thought in my years in the league that any of that was a real overriding factor in a win or a lo s. "It comes down to the players on the field and the coaches putting the players in the right positions to make plays, and that's what we're trying to do. I don't think we're trying to hold a light over anybody and say, 'Tell me what you did on July 20 of 2023.' We're not doing that. We're not interrogating anybody. We're just trying to put together the best game plan we po sibly can." Hungry for more headlines? We've got you covered:

xanhast

Re: Priscos NFL Week 4 picks plus C.J. Stroud shoots up QB Power Rankings and coaches on the hot seat

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 18:07

Odpovědět