Broncos Sean Payton suggests this young player could be Denvers secret weapon in 2023

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Broncos Sean Payton suggests this young player could be Denvers secret weapon in 2023

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 12:45

The are hoping that new coach Sean Payton will rejuvenate quarterback in 2023. And they might have a secret weapon to help. That's what Payton all but suggested Thursday, envisioning second-year tight end not only as an improved blocker and pa s catcher but as an all-purpose "Joker" who rotates between positions." Johnny Manziel Jersey He's got a unique skill set," of Dulcich. "He's got traits. ... He can run. He's got good Randy Jones Jersey ball skills. ... You begin to build on that, and ... I think his menu is gonna be lengthy in the pa sing game, and there's enough stuff that we can do in the run game (too).""I've been lucky enough to have -- shoot -- Tony Gwynn Jersey (Jeremy) Shockey and (Jason) Witten, ... and I'm not saying this young player (is on their level), but he's got traits that are exciting," Payton continued, comparing Dulcich to past Pro Bowlers at the position. "And you begin to have a vision. The 'Joker' player, for us, is not a receiver; it's either a running back or a tight end with Brad Hand Jersey exceptional ball skills. ... And I think Greg (has those)."Payton went on to compare Dulcich's athleticism -- or, more so, his potential as a utility player -- to star running backs he deployed with the , including , and . It is, of course, only offseason talk. But it's notable nonethele s, signaling a potentially expanded role for Rollie Fingers Jersey Dulcich in his second season. A third-round draft pick out of UCLA last year, he didn't see his first action until Week 6 after a summer hamstring i sue sent him to injured reserve. But he finished with 33 catches for 411 yards and two touchdowns in 10 games, flashing big-play ability on an otherwise erratic Denver offense.

xanhast

Re: Broncos Sean Payton suggests this young player could be Denvers secret weapon in 2023

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 19:40

Odpovědět