Justin Jefferson wants to know Vikings plans at QB before signing extension per report

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Justin Jefferson wants to know Vikings plans at QB before signing extension per report

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 12:48

If remains in Minnesota, it appears that might be as well. The star receiver reportedly Joonas Donskoi Jersey wants to know the team's plans at quarterback before he commits to a long-term deal, .Jefferson has been an advocate for the team keeping Cousins, who is set to become a free agent after playing the 2023 season under a one-year, $35 million deal. Cousins was playing some of the best ball of his career this past season before suffering a season-ending injury in Week Brent Burns Jersey 8. ATL QB #8 CMP%69.5YDs2331TD18INT5YD/Att7.5 Fortunately for Jefferson, it appears that Cousins may very well return to Minnesota. While he didn't say he would take a hometown discount, Cousins said last month that at this stage of his career. Structure, he said, is more important, which is one of the reasons why he wants to stay in Minnesota.More so, Vikings general manager Kwesi Adofo-Mensah has also publicly expre sed his desire to retain Cousins. At this point, it appears that it comes down to money and whether or not ownership wants to further invest in Cousins, who will be 36 before the start of next season. Jefferson Patrick Marleau Jersey may also play a factor in what the team does regarding Cousins. As one of the league's best receivers, Jefferson certainly has leverage. He late last season where he stands regarding the team's quarterback situation."I definitely will always give that extra word for Kirko," Jefferson said at the time,. "(And) I feel like I really don't have to voice my opinion that much. Just look at his play before he went down. Joe Pavelski Jersey ... His leadership. His knowledge of the game. His awarene s. There's definitely something mi sing not having that main piece out there on the table." While Cousins' contract situation is up in the air, Jefferson won't have that i sue with the Vikings. The team will most likely pay him Justin Braun Jersey whatever he wants (within reason) in order to keep him in Minnesota for the long haul.

xanhast

Re: Justin Jefferson wants to know Vikings plans at QB before signing extension per report

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 19:41

Odpovědět