NFL Week 6 odds picks Chiefs take down Bills at Arrowhead Panthers cover vs. Rams after Rhule firing

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

NFL Week 6 odds picks Chiefs take down Bills at Arrowhead Panthers cover vs. Rams after Rhule firing

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 13:07

Is this the year of the underdog? Through the first five weeks of the 2022 season, dogs are covering 61% of Nick Pivetta Jersey their games which is the best mark since 2004 over this stretch. Back then, I was just an 11-year-old preteen hoping that my Red Sox would break "The Curse of the Bambino" and win a World Series. All these years later, I'm trying to break what has felt like a cursed start to the year in our betting corner of the internet as I'm 9-14-2 in my locks of the week.To do that, I'll be leaning into the underdog theme that has seemingly taken over the NFL this season as four of the five picks for my locks of the week are getting points heading into their Week 6 matchups. Regular seasonLocks of the Week ATS: 9-14-2ATS:32-45-3ML:42-38Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ETTV: CBS. Stream on Paramount+ ()A rematch of their epic divisional round showdown is on deck this week and this could very well be an AFC Championship preview. These two teams have the best odds to win the Super Bowl this season and (+200) and (+450) are No. 1 and No. 2 in the MVP odds, respectfully.For this matchup on Sunday, Kansas City getting a field goal feels a little too generous from the oddsmakers. The lookahead had this game as a pick'em, but jumped considerably to Bills -2.5 before K.C. even kicked off its "Monday Night Football'' matchup against the . Was Buffalo's dominating win over Pittsburgh so impre sive that it moved the needle this dramatically? The Chiefs at home in this setting will be a much more difficult task and Mahomes has been superb in this matchup, owning a 3-1 SU record over Allen. This will be the first time that Mahomes has been Sean Rodriguez Jersey an underdog at home, so this is a bit of uncharted territory, but he's played well as a dog overall. The Chiefs QB is 7-0-1 ATS in his career as an underdog, including playoffs. Projected score:Chiefs 27, Bills 24The pick:Chiefs +3Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ETTV: Fox. Streaming: Carolina pulled the plug on the Matt Rhule era, firing the head coach after just two and a half seasons. Despite the coaching turnover (defensive coordinator Phil Snow and a sistant special teams coach Ed Foley were also fired), this could be a nice rebound spot for the Panthers. In these situations, teams do get a little boost the following game and Carolina now faces a Rams team that has struggled mightily to begin the season. Offensively, L.A.'s 4.8 yards per play average is tied for the lowest in the NFL and they are pre suring the quarterback on just 24% of plays, which ranks 31st in the NFL. will be starting for the injured and Walker is 2-0 SU in the only two starts of his career. Given the developments in Carolina and the sluggish start to the season for L.A., this is a good spot to take the points.Projected score:Rams 27, Panthers 17The pick:Panthers +10.5Sunday, 1 p.m. ETTV: CBS. Stream on Paramount+() may be capturing the hearts of those in Foxborough, but it's the defense that truly kept this team afloat in Week 5 in their shutout win against the . So far, New England's defense has shown shutdown ability and ranks ninth in the NFL in DVOA. Not only do the Patriots have a high-level defense, but Bill Belichick is extremely familiar with , who he drafted back in 2016. may also be healthy enough to play in this game, which will likely move this line below the field goal mark if/when that becomes official. This will also be an opportunity for to explode on the ground with sidelined. Cleveland's run Jorge Alfaro Jersey defense ranks 32nd in the NFL in DVOA. To recap, we have Bill Belichick getting points with a shutdown defense and a capable back going against a horrible run defense? Yes, please!Projected score:Patriots 24, Browns 21The pick:Patriots +3Sunday, 1 p.m. ETTV: Fox. Streaming:As I've said on CBS Sports HQ and wherever else they'll put a microphone/camera in front of me, the Steelers put in a tough spot. After opting for Mitchell Trubisky to begin the season after what I felt to be a tie in their summer QB battle, the first-round rookie has his first two starts against the Bills and Dave Hollins Jersey now the Buccaneers. Not the easiest landing spots, to say the least.While Pickett has played well, I don't believe he'll be able to cover here, similar to what we saw last week when he was spotted 14 points and still couldn't cover. has won 12 straight starts against rookie quarterbacks and has historically played well against the Steelers. Brady is 11-4 ATS in his career against Pittsburgh (including playoffs) and has a lifetime pa ser rating of 112.2. Yes, Tampa Bay's offense has struggled a bit to begin the season, but you can chalk that up to injuries at the skill positions. I don't believe Pittsburgh will be able to apply the pre sure on Tom Brady to alter his game, especially without . Projected score:Buccaneers 28, Steelers 17The pick:Buccaneers -8Sunday, 1 p.m. ETTV: CBS. Stream on Paramount+()The Giants have been the Cinderella story of the 2022 season, in my books. While I knew the Brian Daboll hire was the correct call, I didn't think he'd have them at 4-1 through the first five weeks. He's pulling all the right strings and has playing serviceable football under center. Now, they get a Ravens team that is fresh off a game-winning field goal against the on "Sunday Night Football" but they weren't as impre sive as that win sounds. has been in a pa sing slump over the past two weeks, owning a 67.5 pa ser rating (sixth Scott Kingery Jersey -worst in the NFL in that span). This week, he'll face Giants defensive coordinator Wink Martindale, who served as Baltimore's DC from 2018-21, so he has quite the in-depth knowledge of Jackson. New York is also 3-0 SU as an underdog this season.I believe this is a field-goal game, so taking the five points is the play here. Projected score:Ravens 24, Giants 21The pick:Giants +5 at Projected score:Bears 23, Commanders 20The pick:Bears PK at Projected score:49ers 24, Falcons 17The pick:49ers -5.5 at Projected score: Packers 27, Jets 21The pick:Jets +7 at Projected score:Jaguars 23, Colts 20The pick:Jaguars +2.5 at Projected score:Vikings 27, Dolphins 21The pick:Vikings -3Bengals at Projected score:Bengals 28, Saints 24The pick:Bengals -1.5 at Projected score:Seahawks 30, Cardinals 27The pick:Seahawks +3 at Projected score:Eagles 27, Cowboys 23The pick:Cowboys +6 at Projected score:Chargers 27, Broncos 21The pick:Chargers -5

xanhast

Re: NFL Week 6 odds picks Chiefs take down Bills at Arrowhead Panthers cover vs. Rams after Rhule firing

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 19:53

Odpovědět